You are here
What are the advantages of using the UV-LED exposure systems?
The UV-KUB range of maskers and mask aligners was developed on the UV-LED technology, which offers numerous advantages, compared to the aging mercury steam lamp technology:
- An incomparably more important life-time (>10,000h VS <1,500h)
- The use of cold UV (not infra-red (IR) present in the spectrum, therefore no heating / thermal effects at the level of the resin),
- The superior power density (>35mW/cm² VS 15-20mW/cm²),
- Access to several curing modes such as the “pulse” mode, which allows to manage the effects of exposure and to prevent from the risk of over-exposure.
- The possibility to adjust the density power of emission between 0 and 100% of maximum power
- Offers a greater stability of the emitted power with no progressive decrease due to the source aging.
- There is no need to warm up the source nor cooling sequence required.