UV-LED masking system: UV-KUB 2
An UV-LED masker with an unrivalled collimation perfomance
The exposure and masking system UV-KUB 2, available in 4" or 6" version, is the first UV-LED masking system available on the international market. The UV-KUB 2 is a compact exposure-masking system equipped with a LED based optical head, collimated and homogeneous.
Its masking function enables to reach resolutions down to 1µm. This system is compatible with any of the most popular photoresists such as AZ series, Shipley series, SU-8 and K-CL series.
A new approach of masking
The mask aligner range UV-KUB proposes equipment with different levels of flexibility and functionality, in 4'' or 6'' version, with or without alignment function.
With the UV-LED masker UV-KUB 2, you benefit from the LED technology:
- a cold UV source, therefore eliminating undesirable thermal effects and offer a perfectly monochromatic illumination.
- you can operate in continuous or pulse mode
- lifetime of the LEDs >10000h: no particular maintenance needed.
By its hermetic configuration, the exposure-masking UV-KUB 2 is an ideal equipment for your laboratory or clean-room.
Compact and controlled by touchscreen, the UV-KUB 2 ensures safety through an entirely closed exposure chamber, with both hard or soft contact modes available.
It is a laboratory equipment especially well suited for:
UV-LED soft lithography system
Unrivalled collimation performance
Kloe company has paid particular attention to the unique and specific optical processing chain based on its broad experience in this field.
High quality collimation system
The UV-LED masker UV-KUB 2 benefits from a high quality collimation system that enables to obtain a homogeneous high resolution over the 4 or 6 inches working surface, depending the version.
The angle of divergence of the UV light source is less than 2°.
Therefore the achievement of patterns with resolution down to 1µm and with excellent verticality of edges on thick layers is guaranteed.
- Resolution: 1µm
- Wavelength: 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density: 35mW/cm² +/- 10%
- Substrate warm-up during exposure: < 1° C
- Exposure cycle: between 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles: 10
- Dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260mm
- Weight: 8,2kg / 18lbs
- Colour touchscreen: 5,7 inches
- Power supply: 100V/240V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption: 180W
- The mask aligner UV-KUB 3
- The testimonial from the Cross-InstitutE Advanced Tissue Engineering Lab about the UV-LED masker UV-KUB 2
- Other equipment from UV-KUB range
- The direct laser writing equipment from Dilase range