K-ILU 2 - UV-LED curing adhesive system
UV-LED system for small surface
The adhesive curing system, the K-ILU 2 is an UV-LED adhesive curing, touchscreen controlled, offering continuous or flashing programmable curing modes.
The integrated cold-UV concept ensures very low-stress bondings, essential to any pigtailing and optical assembling processes.
UV LED performance
The UV-LED based light source
With the K-ILU range of products, you benefit from the LED technology that generates a "cold UV" light source, thereby eliminating undesirable thermal effects. The LEDs emit perfectly monochromatic light.
The lifetime of LEDs (> 10 000h) that form the UV source makes it a reliable and robust system over time, with no particular maintenance.
A compact and user-friendly system
The K-ILU are ideal UV exposure equipments for your laboratory or cleanroom. Compact, they can be used in continuous or flash exposure mode. Ergonomic and fully controlled by touchscreen, you can program and operate up to 4 curing heads, simultaneously or independently.
Ease and comfort of UV-LED use
Collages of optical chips, fiber matrix, pigtailing and V groove bonding are all essential optical assemblies today for processes in the fields of microelectronics, biotechnology, optics and photonics.
The cold UV don't induce any stress nor cracks during curing process.
- Wavelength: 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density: 100mW/cm² (focused) or 35mW/cm² (collimated)
- Maximum exposure time: 10min (continuous mode) or 40min/h (flashing mode)
- Number of programmable cycles: 8
- Programming: by touchscreen
- Power supply: 100V/240V - 50Hz/60Hz
- The testimonial of Henri PORTE, from IXBlue about the UV-LED curing adhesive system K-ILU 2
- Other equipment from UV-KUB range
- The direct laser writing equipment from Dilase range
- High resolution 3D Printer Dilase 3D