New generation of mask aligner: UV-KUB 3
First compact system with UV-LED source
The mask aligner UV-KUB 3 is the first mask alignement system equipped with a UV-LED source, that provide an unrivalled collimation and homogeneous exposure, on the international market.
Compact, easy to use and efficient, the UV-KUB 3 allows alignment up to 7" photolithography mask with substrates up to 6" in a cube volume of 48cm size.
Compatible with all standard photoresists: AZ, Shipley, SU8 and K-CL
A new approach of mask alignment
The new generation of mask aligner UV-KUB 3 is particularly suited for the production, through photolithography, of microfluidic systems, integrated optical circuits, microelectronics, MEMS.
Fully secure thanks to its dust-proof hood, this equipment is the only solution on the market that democratizes precision photolithography without requiring a cleanroom type environment.
Resolution and alignment precision
Its design makes possible the realization of microstructures below 1 µm over the entire 4" or 6" work surface with an alignment precision of less than 1 µm.
Advantages of the UV-LED exposure technology
- illumination source devoid of undesirable thermal effects
- perfectly monochromatic
- lifetime of the LEDs > 10000h: requires no specific maintenance
A compact mask alignment system
Beyond its size reduced to a minimum, its internal supporting structure dispenses the need for anti-vibration table, combined with low power consumption, the UV-KUB 3 is the ideal tool to control the operating costs.
User-friendly and efficient
With the UV-KUB 3 make precision mask alignments of less than 1 µm in few minutes with the ergonomic control joypad or with the help of the dynamic and intuitive tactile interface.
Low cost equipment
UV-KUB 3 is the less expensive high resolution mask aligner offered in the international market place.
New generation of UV-LED mask aligner
High quality collimated and homogeneous exposure
Thanks to a divergence angle less than 2°, you can reach resolutions down to micrometre scale without needing a vacuum mode.
It is thus possible to work on thick layers (several hundreds of microns) with a perfect rendering of the edges, with no roughness. This allows to reach 20x100 aspect ratio.
- Resolution: 1µm
- Alignment accuracy: 1µm
- Accepted masks size: up to Ø 5" or Ø 7" respectively with 4'' and 6'' version
- Accepted substrate size: Ø 2" - Ø 4" - Ø 6" and 50x50mm - 100x100mm
- Visualization system resolution: 1,5 µm
- Mask/substrate measuring distance resolution: 0,5 µm
- θ substrate displacement resolution: 5.10-4°
- XYZ substrate displacement resolution: 0,4 µm (0,2 µm in option)
- Wavelength: 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density: 35mW/cm² +/- 10%
- Substrate warm-up during exposure: < 1° C
- Exposure cycle: between 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles: > 100
- Dimensions: 475 x 480 x 515mm
- Weight: 55kg / 121lbs
- Displacement control: USB or wireless 24 key PAD
- Colour touchscreen: 15.6 inches
- Power supply: 100V/240V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption: 180W