UV-KUB 9 - Insolator high-power density
UV high powered system for large surface exposure
The large surface exposure system UV-KUB 9 is a cold-UV exposure system based on LED technology emitting a high power density, homogeneous and monochromatic illumination (200mW/cm² +/- 5%) at 365nm over a working surface of 9 inches.
It is the ideal equipment for applications like wafer bonding, temporary bonding and blue tape exposure used for dicing microelectronic wafers, especially issued from grinding technologies.
High power density in complete safety
The UV-LED based light source
- enables you to benefit from an adjustable high power density of cold UVs.
- the non-collimated source is homogeneous at +/- 5% over a working surface of 9 inches.
A safe and user-friendly system
Opening and closing of the insertion-extraction drawer is manual, it guarantees a perfect protection of the user against any UV exposure while processing. All functions of UV-KUB 9 are controlled by touchscreen: its use is practical, easy and does note require a cleanroom environment.
Blue tapes UV exposure
The substrate holder can receive 4, 6 and 8 inches diameter wafers and dicing mainframes of 7 and 9 inches for "blue tapes" UV exposure.
The total exposure time for the inhition of "blue tapes" at full power is around 20 seconds.
UV-LED based flood exposure system
Compact and very low energy consumption
The insolator high-power density UV-KUB 9 offers a vigourous energy efficiency as it consumes only 800W. Therefore it enables to considerably reduce the consumption of energy, comparing to a classic UV source lamp based on Hg (around 1/10 factor). For these reasons, it generates a low heat associated with its operation, which is a real advantage for a use in cleanroom.
- Wavelength: 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density: 200mW/cm² +/- 5%
- Substrate warm-up during exposure: < 2°C
- Exposure cycle: between 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles: 10
- Dimensions: 350 x 410 x 355mm
- Weight: 22kg / 48lbs
- Colour touchscreen: 5,7 inches
- Power supply: 100V/240V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption: 800W
- Exposure time blue tapes: ADWILL D650 - 15s
- Exposure time blue tapes: ADWILL D175 P370 - 45s