You are here
Photolithography system TableTop : DILASE 250
The laser lithography system Dilase 250 is a versatile and compact equipment gives access to laser lithography to a wide range of new applications such as microfluidics, micromechanics or photonics. Dilase 250 is especially well suited for fast prototyping, photomask fabrication and microfabrication directly on thin or thick film substrates of several tens or hundreds of microns.
An innovative technology
Kloé has developed a new approach of laser photolithography that is mainly sustained by two major innovations:
- Vectorial writing mode which ensures a perfect rendering of edges whitout stitching or roughness.
- A specific optical treatment line that induces a large depth of focus and guarantees a perfect performance stability of the equipment. That enables the writing into thick photoresists with the same rendering than into thin ones.
High depth of focus
The high depth of focus resulting from the specific optical treatment line designed by Kloé, allows to write into thick films as easily than into thin films with the same edge verticality and very low roughness.
The software suite DilaseSoft and KloeDesign comes in standard with all commercial Dilase equipments.
KloeDesign is a computer assisted design software. It allows you to quickly draw all kind of patterns such as optical, microfluidic, microelectronic circuits thanks to a pre-defined library objects available to the user. Moreover, KloeDesign enables the upload of usual standard format of the industry , as DXF and GDSII, in order to quickly integrate your environment (production chain).
Designed to manage the lithography equipments of the Dilase range, DilaseSoft is the software that ensures the production of all type of patterns by direct laser writing. Both ergonomics and performances have driven the development of this support.
Perfectly adapted to multi-user operation, this software suite provides you with concrete answers to common requirements of microfabrication, from prototyping to production in series.
- Linear writing speed : up to 100mm/s
- Address grid : 100nm
- Repeatability : 100nm
- Accepted wafers : 1 to 4 inches
- Accepted substrate thickness: from 250µm to 5mm
- Laser beam width (1 or 2) : from 1µm to 50µm
- Aspect ratio : from 10 up to 20
- Realignment precision : 1µm
- Dimensions : 550 x 670 x 700 mm
- Available laser sources : 375nm or 405nm
- 1 beam size
- Video realignment system
- Accepted files format : DXF, GDSII, LWI
- Motorized focal length
- Integrated design software : KloéDesign V.2
- Three writing modes : vectorial, scanning or a combination of both