How to realize a mask alignment with mask aligner UV-KUB 3?
4 steps to realize a mask alignment:
1. Load the substrate and the photomask
2. Realize the alignment:
- Set the mask to substrate distance parameters
- Make a visual prealignment with the drawer still open
- Move the cameras to the choosen coordinates
- Proceed to final alignment with joypad
- Tuning the masking distance: Soft contact, Proximity contact or Hard Contact
3. Set the choosen exposure (continuous or pulse) then launch the exposure
4. Move the photomask and retrieve the substrate
Easy, isn't it?
Watch the video!