Direct laser writing
- Cas d'utilisations
- Mask aligner
-- Insolator high power density : UV-KUB 9
-- Mask Aligner : UV-KUB 3
-- UV LED masker : UV-KUB 2
-- UV curing adhesive : K‑ILU 1 & 2
- Direct laser writing
-- 3D printer : DILASE 3D
-- Custom photolithography system : DILASE 750
-- Multifunction photolithography system : DILASE 650
-- Photolithography system TableTop : DILASE 250
-- Temperature sensors K-FBG : temperature measurements
- Surface functionalization
- 3D biotechnology
- Greyscale levels
- Use case
- What are the advantages of using the UV-LED exposure systems?
- Why choose a UV-LED masker or a mask aligner from UV-KUB range?
- Why choose a direct laser writing system from Dilase range?
- How to choose the most appropriate Dilase equipment to my needs?
- What are the main differences between a masker or a masker aligner from UV-KUB range and a direct laser writer from Dilase range?
- Can Kloe's direct laser writers or mask aligners create a structure or a particular profile?
- Can you advise me to choose the most appropriate photolithography machine for my needs?
- What are the conditions required to install your photolithography or soft lithography equipment?
- What is your customer support policy with regards technical and maintenance service?
- Already a client, I would like further information to obtain utmost performance of a Kloe's lithographic equipment
- Is your ranges of photolithography products distributed in my country?
Your message has been sent
, your message has been sent. We will respond as soon as possible.
Back to the home page