You are here
Insolator high power density : UV-KUB 9
Large surface exposure : UV-KUB 9
UV high-powered system
The large surface exposure system UV-KUB 9 is a cold-UV exposure system based on LED technology emitting a high power density, homogeneous and monochromatic illumination (145mW/cm²) at 365nm over a working surface of 9 inches. It is the ideal equipment for applications like wafer bonding, temporary bonding and blue tape exposure used for dicing microelectronic wafers, especially issued from grinding technologies.
High power density in complete safety
The LED based light source that equips UV-KUB 9 enables you to benefit from an adjustable high power density of cold UVs.
This non-collimated source is homogeneous at +/- 5% over a working surface of 9 inches. The substrate holder can receive 4, 6 and 8 inches diameter wafers and dicing mainframes of 7 and 9 inches for "blue tapes" UV exposure. The total exposure time for the inhition of "blue tapes" at full power is around 20 seconds. All functions of UV-KUB 9 are controlled by touchscreen.
Opening and closing of the insertion-extraction drawer is manual, it guarantees a perfect protection of the user against any UV exposure while processing.
UV-KUB : LED generation
COMPACT AND VERY LOW ENERGY COMSUMPTION
- Wavelength : 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density : 200mW/cm²
- Substrate warm-up during exposure : < 2° C
- Exposure cycle : entre 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles : 10
- Dimensions : 350 x 345 x 355 mm
- Weight : 22 kg
- Colour touchscreen : 5, 7 pouces
- Power supply : 110V/230V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption : 800W
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D650 -15s
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D175 P370 - 45s