You are here
Mask Aligner : UV-KUB 3
MASK ALIGNER : UV‑KUB 3
First compact system with UV-LED
The mask aligner UV-KUB 3 is the first mask alignement system equipped with a UV-LED source on the international market.
Compact, easy to use and efficient, the UV-KUB 3 allows alignment of 5" mask with substrates up to 100mm² in a cube volume
A NEW APPROACH OF MASK ALIGNMENT
The UV-KUB 3 is a laboratory equipment particularly suited for the production of microfluidic systems, microelectronics and optical ntegrated circuits through photolithography. Its design makes possible the realization of microstructures below 2 µm over the entire 4" work surface with an alignment precision of less than 3 µm.
Boasting the latest advances in UV-LED exposure technology from the UV-KUB 2, the illumination source of the UV-KUB 3 is devoid of undesirable thermal effects and is perfectly monochromatic. The lifetime of the LEDs (> 10000h) which form the UV source makes it a reliable equipment and requires no specific maintenance.
Beyond its size reduced to a minimum, its internal supporting structure dispenses the need for anti-vibration table, combined with low power consumption, the UV-KUB 3 is the ideal tool to control the operating costs.
Fully secure thanks to its dust-proof hood, this equipment is the only solution on the market that democratizes precision photolithography without requiring a cleanroom type environment.
UV-KUB : LED GENERATION
User-friendly and efficient
With the UV-KUB 3 make precision mask alignments of less than 3 µm in few minutes with the ergonomic control joypad or with the help of the dynamic and intuitive tactile interface.
- Resolution: 2µm
- Accepted masks size: Ø 5" (Ø 2" in option)
- Accepted substrate size: Ø 2" - Ø 4" and 50x50mm - 100x100mm
- Visualization system resolution: 3µm (1,5 µm in option)
- Mask/substrate measuring distance resolution: 0,5 µm
- θ substrate displacement resolution: 5.10-4°
- XYZ substrate displacement resolution: 0,4 µm (0,2 µm in option)
- Wavelength: 365nm or 405nm
- Power density: 35mW/cm²
- Substrate warm-up during exposure: < 1° C
- Exposure cycle: between 1s and 18h
- Number of programmable cycles: > 100
- Dimensions: 475 x 475 x 478 mm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Displacement control: USB or wireless 24 key PAD
- Colour touchscreen: 15.6 inches
- Power supply: 110V/230V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption: 180W