You are here
Multifunction photolithography system : DILASE 650
The multifunction laser lithography system
The High resolution direct laser lithography system Dilase 650 offers you the possibility to work with one or two writing lasers, to be focused into one to two beam sizes ranging from 1µm to 50 µm. It allows the writing on any type of substrate (photomasks, semiconductors, glass, polymers, crystals, flexible films...) over a surface area as large as 6 inches.
An innovative technology
Kloé has developed a new approach of laser photolithography that is mainly sustained by two major innovations:
- Vectorial writing mode (combined with raster scan writing) which ensures a perfect rendering of edges whitout stitching or roughness, without compromising between rendering quality and achievement time.
- A specific optical treatment line that induces a large depth of focus and guarantees a perfect performance stability of the equipment. A specific option allows to reach aspect ratios of 1X40 and therefore to write into really thick films on a single pass.
High aspect ratio
Dilase 650 is equipped with a very specific and unique optical treatment line developed by Kloé that offers you the possibility to achieve microstructures with a high aspect ratio of 1x40 with a single writing pass with the same ease of use as with thin layers.
The software suite DilaseSoft and KloeDesign comes in standard with all commercial Dilase equipments.
KloeDesign is a computer assisted design software. It allows you to quickly draw all kind of patterns such as optical, microfluidic, microelectronic circuits thanks to a pre-defined library objects available to the user. Moreover, KloeDesign enables the upload of usual standard format of the industry , as DXF and GDSII, in order to quickly integrate your environment (production chain).
Designed to manage the lithography equipments of the Dilase range, DilaseSoft is the software that ensures the production of all type of patterns by direct laser writing. Both ergonomics and performances have driven the development of this support.
Perfectly adapted to multi-user operation, this software suite provides you with concrete answers to common requirements of microfabrication, from prototyping to production in series.
- Linear writing speed : up to 500mm/s
- Address grid : 100nm
- Repeatability : 100nm
- Accepted wafers : 1 to 6 inches
- Accepted substrate thickness : 250µm to 10mm
- Laser beam width (1 or 2) : from 1µm to 50µm
- Aspect ratio: minimum 10 up to 40
- Realignment precision : 500nm
- Dimensions : 1270 x 970 x 1650 mm
- Available laser sources : 375nm et/ou 405nm
- 1 or 2 beam sizes
- Video realignment system
- Accepted files format : DXF, GDSII, LWI
- Motorized focal stage
- Integrated design software : KloéDesign V.2
- Three writing modes: vectorial, scanning or a combination of both